Sunday, September 18, 2011

Who am I?


In front of BBC Radio 1: London United Kingdom
My name is Brooke. I am 21 years old.  I currently live in Burlington Vermont.  I love to travel. I love soccer.  My favorite team is Arsenal from England. My favorite player of all time is Fabregas. He now plays for Barcelona. I listen to BBC Radio 1 religiously. I look forward to receiving a new issue of Vogue every month. My favorite TV shows are Gilmore Girls and Top Gear. My favorite color is red.  One of my dream trips would be going to Monaco to see the Grand Prix. I find the positive in everything. My idols are Anne Frank and Audrey Hepburn.  I love taking panoramas. I love to learn and am very passionate about informing people. I want to work for the BBC one day. 






No comments:

Post a Comment