Sunday, September 18, 2011

Why "My Jungle"?

This blog is entitled My Jungle because of a quote from  my favorite TV show... Gilmore Girls. Lorelai, the mother and one of the main characters, she is trying to write a letter and she mentions how she can't write a letter because her mind is a "Wild jungle full of scary gibberish".   I always have liked this clip and found it to be funny, when thinking of a name for this blog. In the scene she is trying to write a letter and she starts to do this rant. I think this is a great way to show how fast people think and how quickly they can change topics. This also falls into the world with media today, everything is changing.  This is why I chose to name this blog "The Jungle" I will fill you in on many things taking place in the world and share what's in my jungle of information.









No comments:

Post a Comment